What the Dickens? Nah, It’s duck ins!
Get online with Project Hoop on zoom and learn how to do shoulder duck outs and shoulder passes. Along with added variations for our more advanced participants.
This workshop takes place in the UK so we are on British Summer time 6pm – 7pm on Friday the 15th of May 2020.
– Other time zones –
CDT USA – 12pm
MDT USA -11 am
EDT Canada – 1pm
CEST Central European – 7pm
You can check your time zone here also: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com
This workshop is for confident intermediates and advanced hula hoopers.
You will need:
• A hoop
• An internet enabled device; tablet, laptop, phone etc
• Some space
• Comfy clothing
How to Join Us Online:
1. Install Zoom on your smart device
3. You will receive an email to the email address you booked with the class password within 20 mins prior to class commencement
4. If you have block booked, you will be given a separate password on booking
5. Please ensure you’re ready and are online and connected Zoom before we start.
6. Use the link provided for each class and the password sent to you
How much is this workshop:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 212 056 0067
All sessions are recorded on Zoom and video archives are available for purchase